Countdown Test - Do Not Touch
CHAN + HORI CONTEMPORARY – DISINI is HERE
On 26th January 2018, we are launching our most ambitious project.
DISINI – the region’s first large-scale, ground-up multidisciplinary, 5-part visual arts festival., comprising:
· 10 visually arresting and outdoor artworks;
· 2 exhibitions titled “Breaking Waves” curated by Singaporean curators who will be chosen by an international panel and apply through an open call;
· 9 months of curated performances, workshops, tours & events;
· 1 iconic centrepiece pavilion;
· 1 large-scale exhibition of works “From the Artist’s Studio”, featuring an internationally renowned artist
All this, and an invigorating line-up of exhibitions, workshops and lifestyle offerings such as F&B and retail pop-ups.
Please look out for more on social media and website DISINI.ART – keep watching!